Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Beaut`e

P5240002_1

Beauty is all around us always. A smile from a little child, the grace in a face that has lived many years. The baby ducks, geese and birds, the abundant and aromatic flowers around us. If we can take a moment to stop and B*R*E*A*T*H*E ... we can see and feel, and relax.

P5280004

Can you believe the Beaut`e in the tags that Karin has made! Gorgeous! She only had to make one, but she made us three each!!! I will post all of them together in one pix at a future date!
The various flower pix, all of peonies, are from my garden. When planning my patio beds I knew I wanted a number of peony bushes....6, then 8 then finally, I now have 9 happy peony bushes : ) They are singles, doubles, parfaits, pinks and whites. This is one thing I have no trouble using up! They are too beautiful not to cut and share! And they come back year after year!

"Schools out for summer". What beaut`e is around you this time of year? What beautiful faces will you get to see and visit with? Let me know! : )

P5280006

12 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Peonies are one of my absolute favorites! What beautiful blooms. I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Karla

Rosemary said...

Beautiful tags and flowers. How lucky you are!!
Rosemary

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Very beautiful! I love peonies too!
:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mary!! I am going to post all my tags tomorrow now that the big crown tutorial is done! I just have to tell you how much I love your tag. The handstitching is just beautiful. Thank you so much!!!

tricia stirling said...

i love the peonies!!

Natasha Burns said...

Mary your peonies are divine!i added that photo to my flickr faves as soon as i got the email saying you uploaded it, they are one of my very favourite flowers, ever!

Thank you I would be honoured to be on your fave blogs! I don't know Old Flowers For Me, I'd love to see a fellow Aussie blog, I will try to find it, thank you!!!

Cheers,
Natasha : )

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Your tags and flowers are so beautiful!! I'm so lucky- I get to go visit my sweet mother in 3 weeks and enjoy her gorgeous garden and lovely home and her and my father's kind and comforting company! I don't have a camera, but I will try to take some with her camera so I can share her gorgeous home and garden with my blog buddies!
Michelle

Dede Warren said...

oh mary, i dream of peonies! they are so beautiful. can you imagine, i have never seen one IRL? I don't think we have them here in california, boo hoo for us. Thanks for sharing your's here! happy days to you and yours!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Pretty, pretty Mary! I need to sit down and try some tags myself. As for my peonies...a hard freeze got them this year :(

Boxwood Cottage said...

Gorgeous tags Mary and I absolutly love the pink peonies! Carol xox

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love peonies......
Isn't Karin so fabulous?!!

Betty said...

Your peonies are gorgeous and how lucky you are to receive such pretty tags!