Yes, it is going around! Will YOU catch it??? I caught it from Karla!
This will be a fun thing for I do have many weird things...I just have to ask my family if I need any help! haha.
Ok, Here we go Sonia and Karla! Each player starts with 7 random weird facst/habits about themselves. People who are tagged write 7 things on their blog and post these rules. At the end of your blog (post) you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1) My husband thinks that I am perfect. Rather he thinks that I think this!!! lol So while watching Mary Poppins for the
first time with the kids We saw Mary Popins take out her measuring tape to measure the children, and then herself. The
measuring tape read "Mary Poppins Practically Perfect". So I now joke that I am "practically Perfect" Why not strive for a
2) I was thought of as the girl who always smiles.
3) I do not like the Wizard of Oz. Too scarry for me.
4) When on vacation if I think about food I then know that I am not having fun...and I better do something about it!
5) I am the oldest daughter and I have four younger sisters. I still have a habit of giving advice...too anyone I know well
enough. Not my opinion on how they should run their life but little helpful tips to ease a job. Sorry, all meant to help.
6) Oh yes, I was just reminded, hehe. I have one green eye and one brown eye. Wait! That is not the weird thing...I didn't
know until I was in college!
7) My Mom would tie me to a tree!!! We lived in a beautiful Italianate Home and it was on a farm. My Mom gave me
enough line to roam safely around the sandbox. Oh yea and the tree! (There were barns with cows and horses in
That was fun! And now to share this joyful exercise!
I am tagging:
I have had alot of fun and I hope that you all do also!
Today is the National Day of Prayer!