Tuesday, April 3, 2007

New Treasures for Me and for You!

P3300005

Are you thinking "long time no hear from"? My pretty computer was forced into holiday weekend. My hubby decided to re-arrange the armoir in lieu of the "wire and componet things" he is adding. So holes have been drilled and wires run, phones ringing everywhere and we are done!? Now I need to re-arrange this space for how it serves the family finances. I think pretty boxes and containers would be nice.
I ordered some very adorable gift cards from Shabby in the City She is so very prompt and helpful, the envelope arrived in no time at all!!! Inside they are signed by "Agnes, Dorothy, Mary Beth, Gladine". But GET THIS, There is one Which is signed "Friendly Neighbor's Mystery Friend" !!!!! Wow, how lovely! Thank You Phyllis!

Below is a sneak peek of the NEW ITEMS coming TONIGHT! I have some other beatiful embelishments for you to wear also! So check back late tonight or tomorrow!

P3270096

oxoxo

4 comments:

Kari said...

Hello dear friend!!! I'm back from ArtFest:) Just posted on my blog. Oooohhh look at all the goodies I've been missing. Can't wait to see your updates.
Kari

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Your blog is so beautiful. A true feast for my eyes. I am going to check out all your new things in your shop tonight.:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my, oh my....just a peek at that wreath leaves my jaw dropped. I love the simplicity of the colors.....So beautiful.

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh wow...this is tickling my fancy...can`t wait to see...