Friday, March 30, 2007

New Items in Shop Soon!

Contemplation!

P3120117

Contemplation. How can I get a link to another blog?? I have so many places to share that may be new for you! I will conquer, some how.
I have been working on new pieces for the shop. I think you will like them. So I am back to work. Can you all wait for the posts on artfest!!!!?
Meanwhile enjoy this, if it works! We can thank Dede for finding this! I know I am!!! You can find Dede at www.dreamcreateshare.blogspot.com I absolutely loved her Tea Party! Check it out on her previous posts links "welcome to my tea party girls! {I had hoped to just type " you can find Dede here" and then you just click on it.}
Enjoy and have a beautiful Friday!

4 comments:

kasse said...

Oh, thank you for sharing. I have been listening to Billy Holiday too many days in a row and had just contemplated a new CD. Now, I know which one. Love your blog, and your daughers too!x0xKasse

Sugar Bear said...

Can't wait to see your new items!
Karla

Shabby in the City said...

Another party! Come see...

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I would love to link with your blog, I keep finding myself drawn back to it over and over, and think that people who like my things would like yours too. I am going to add you to my list of sites people should see.