Thursday, April 5, 2007

New Pieces for the Shop!

I HAVE FINALLY ADDED MORE TO THE SHOP!
This beautiful "banner" was created by my daughter Caitlin. She does many nice things for me and others. I am very lucky!
I've been working hard to replenish the shop. This time there is an array of pieces that I've added. I really like to make a range of things but they all have the same attitude: pretty, cute, romantic. (quite a similar feeling in the beautiful collage work I have seen by many of you : )
There has been alot of fun also! Karla Has a brand new web design for her blog! The other was very nice, but she wanted a change in asthetics and function and is really enjoying it. She also really helped me get on track in learning how to place a link within my post. I have to type in a little bit of code etc. to reach the desired outcome. While you are there check out her Yuppy Puppy Pawtisserie. I see also that she very kindly has posted about the wreath that she got from my shop!!! It sure feels good when others really love your work! And Kari also had some very very nice comments also!!! Well, I am speechless from the kindness! Thank you Kari and Karla!
I have also successfully added a you tube link that I originally found at this lovely blog. *see youtube in a previous post! So many great blogs!!! All of you give so much to us readers!!! THANK YOU!

6 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Mary,
Thank you for the kind words. I love the new additions to the shop. Your bracelets are beautiful and fun and we already know I love the wreathes!
Karla

Anonymous said...

That's a terrific banner. What a great daughter to make it for you. :)

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I love all your new goodies in your shop! SO cute! and I just love those little lambies too!

Heather

Dede Warren said...

miss mary! e~mail me at dedendwight@msn.com and i can help you set up your blog the way you want it. i finally figured it out, and now i can help you. we super girls have to watch out for each other.

Gypsy Purple said...

May you and your family have a blessed and happy Easter

Anonymous said...

You are lucky your daughter is talented in the computer area....great banner!! So many pretties on your blog!