Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two posts in one day!  Off and running.
I am ready to introduce a new collection. This is the first piece.   I was inspired by a vintage item
I saw years ago in one of my Shabby Chic Books, by Rachel Ashwell. And then of course,
my daughter Caitlin's beautiful Light Shades!

_MG_0611 copy

_MG_0610 copy

A peaceful time of the day.

_MG_0609 copy

The calm of the evening.

_MG_0600 copy

_MG_0580 copy

Stop over to my shop to see more.
It is good to be back!

XO, 
Mary






5 comments:

vivian said...

Mary... that is sooooooo freaken cute!!!!! I want one! what an adorable little light. just adorable!
xoxo
vivian

roseroomnz.com said...

Nice to see you Mary! And that is just gorgeous! Rachaelxo

Sugar Bear said...

Hi Mary! Hope you are enjoying your summer. I adore these lamp shades. They are beautiful and so unique!
Hugs,
Karla

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Mary,

How lovely to see you back again, have been wondering how you are.
I love the sweet lamp shades and can see now that you have been busy.

Enjoy the weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

PCovi said...

I'm proud of you for "being back"!!
The lampshade is incredibly creative (I mean you are...for designing it)
I hope you sell many!