Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OK, I know.  I have been gone a loong time.  A very long time.  Everything is fine.
One thing  I was doing was working 12 hour days helping Caitlin at my end with her products.  I loved every minute of it!

 Here is a video Caitlin sent me this morning.  I love this song, and I can actually sing it very well.   Umm, well I think so.


Raindrops from Nate Pence on Vimeo.

We have a lot of rainbows here... many doubles!

On another note.  I have something I have made,  ready for the shop for some time now.  Maybe I am suffering from some fear?
I do not know except that I am getting really good at procrastination!  Something new to me.

So I need to get a box and find out my shipping prices, then I can list it.  No car till Thursday... unless I get a visitor.

So I will , yes, I will be back this week!  Maybe even later today!!!  

No comments: