Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Saturday post! wow... am I finally getting back in the swing of posting!? I hope so! It will be short... for now. I just finished up a few Deer Diorama's for the shop and just one petite wreath ornament. I am hoping to get my jewelery tools back from you know who and make some really grand necklaces for gift giving! Very excited about that!!!!

Silver Deer1

Silver Deer 2

I hope that your Saturday i s going well ~ fabulous... filled with good health and loved ones there or on the phone :).... must call my sister Jayne!!! and Kelly, and Amy and Nancy and my big brother Matt! :)

Hugs,
Mary

8 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Mary,

I love your Christmas decorations.
Have a wonderful weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Betty said...

Oh! I love that ornament Mary!

Sugar Bear said...

Love the ornaments Mary! They are so sweet and beautifully put together.
Karla

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Such pretty ornaments in your last couple of posts!! I've been spending more time in my studio again and it sure feels good!! :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

The Chateau of Remnants said...

I love the colors! How very sweet and Cute!

Tootles ♥
Renee

Natasha Burns said...

What gorgeous deer dioramas Mary! You are soooo creative!

Unknown said...

Your new holiday ornaments are beautiful! Your glittery wreath must have been so difficult to make, but the end results are so very special! Just lovely! Elizabeth

Tina Mitchell said...

what a fun fun blog! YAY here is me http://tinytinacreations.blogspot.com