Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Play Time

Play Time

I had a bit of free time and I decided to turn it into playtime!   Three cute little dollies ~ 
Spool Dollies.  I had just found a new glue and wondered if it would hold the wooden pieces together without holding it for a trillion years.   It worked  pretty good so I made three dollies. But they do not compare to the beauty of the originals!!!  

You see, I first heard of  these cutties at Erica Daley's .  You can scoop up 
one of Erica's sweet dollies here.  When you stop over at her place notice their cute pixie hair cuts now a favorite modèle de cheveux of contemporary women. 
Erica linked me to another site Wunderkind and that is where I found the style of 
Anime dollies.  They are also so adorable!  She even has petit hand knit hats for them!  (hint: look in her sold section).   Oh, and  Erica even has cute little homes for them!!!  


Fun :)

I dream of owning one of Erica's and Wunderkind's creations!   They are 
unique, creative and so inspiring!  A "wunder" ful petit piece of art :)

Hugs, 
Mary

3 comments:

Wunderkind said...

Hi Mary! Thanks so much for linking me in your beautiful blog!

And Erica, (if your reading this) thanks for sending Mary to my shop, you are a sweetheart!

But, alas, those tiny little anime-style dollies are not mine...they are definitely similar but are someone else's. I tried to click the picture but Flickr tells me I don't have permission to view the photos....hmmm. *scratches head*

Anyway, thanks for stopping by my new blog Mary! It feels great to know that someone, anyone, is visiting me over there! :)

*hugs*

Sonia said...

Cute Dollies Mary. They are very unique and creative.
*Hugs*
Mary

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Hee! Hee! They are soo cute! I have a big smile on my face! Adorable! XO,Jenn