Friday, March 27, 2009

Mother and Daughter

Mothering Day

Now this is what I call beautiful work! Now you can see the difference from my three petit dollies (shown here) and these oh so adorable mom and daughter.
Notice all of the details AND the steady hand required to turn out such a beautiful piece!!!
Where can YOU get one for yourself, your daughter or even your family you ask?
Over at Erica Daley's of coarse!   She has a very nice selection.  So enjoy!

Mother and Daughter

After my last post and messaging Erica and also Wunderkind... I took the plunge (hey, this time I looked at the sums and saw that I could own one of my very own!!! And I found one at Erica's! She is such a sweet heart that she gifted me the Mama!!! Now I need to come up with a suitable surprise for her~ and I may have come up with something! :)

Next on my list: try to score a Wunderkind as she is restocking tomorrow!!! That is Saturday, March 28, 2009, Girls!
The Early Birds get the dolls!

Hugs,
Mary

3 comments:

ericadaley said...

You did a beautiful job photographing them and the colors go so well with your decor! Thanks again! Erica

tam said...

Sooo adorable! Have a wonderful weekend~Smiles~Tam!

Lesbianese said...

Interesting reaad