Friday, November 2, 2007

HELLO!

Before I begin, Meg, If you are reading this beware! I have some sneek peeks (little) of your furniture I am painting for you!
PB010040.JPG
I did not miss Halloween, in our neighborhood anyway! We did not have too many kids this year...maybe100? But they were GREAt Kids! Nice costumes ranging form the made by Mom, store bought AND made by the Child!!! Everyone was so happy and polite, not so rushed as in other years. We handed out handfulls of candy! Great fun to see their smiles!

Here is Hobbes, our other Cute Cuddly Cat. PB010032.JPG

PB010031_1.JPG
He is doing a little better now. After we lost Catapult he did not mew for Four days!!! He played a little on Halloween night with us. I am sure he will be ok.

Maybe you are wondering WHat HAPPENED TO MARY!!!??? Well, Alot of Challenges are in my life right now. I have missed everyone so very much and would like to THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING BY TO SAY HELLO AND TO JUST CHECK IN!
On some good news! My Mom and my Aunt Jeannie visited for a night! They missed there conection in Chicago so we were able to have them for the night! We were all very happy to have them visit!!! My Aunt Jeannie Is a talented crafts person. And since I am working on some pieces for Meg, which were right in the middle of my kitchen, my Aunt and my Mom were able to see them. So! Did I take pictures of them, us!? NO. I totally forgot. Actulaly, I have never been the picture taker of the family. When my Aunt brought out her camera (on our walk around the lake) I thought what a great idea! Then forgot about it when we got back home.

So I have been working too! Here are some sneek peeks of Megs mirror and table that I am painting for her.
PB010029.JPG PB010035.JPG

Yes, they are blurry, but that is the best I can mustard up right now. As Teresa and her Step Father would say, I have a "hitch in my giddy-up" today.
As my Hubby and I walked around the lake yesterday (yes we love that "lake"), he started singing a James Taylor song about "enjoying the passage of time". Ya, he will break out in song some times, loudly. hehehe.
Thank you all for your well wishes and thoughts.

10 comments:

Meg said...

Mary! Of course I couldn't resist coming over here to sneek a peek. I am VERY excited, even seeing these little glimpses! Another wonderful addition to my house...another treasure from you. !!! Love, Meg

Natasha Burns said...

Wow 100 trick or treaters sounds like a lot to me, we had a whole zero! Dad got two girls though and he was so surprised, he didn't even know it was Halloween!
Hope Hobbes gets back to being himself again.
You tease with the tiny pics, I am dying to see them!!!!

Rosemary said...

Hi Mary,
Glad you are back. Glad you had a nice Halloween. My husband and I have been known to do the same.
Love the sneak peek.
Rosemary

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Mary, Love the sneak peek at Meg's furniture. Can't wait to see the finished items.
Alison

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oh Mary!! Those sneak peeks look wonderful! Can't wait to see the the finished product!!
Michelle

Sweet Remembrance said...

100 trick or treaters is about 90 more than I got!
Have a great week...
Priscilla

Sugar Bear said...

Hi Mary,
I've been going through some challenging times these past few days as well so I totally understand. Big hugs to you.
Karla

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Your sweet Hobbes looks like our Boomer that we lost this summer.....
One of our other cats seemed depressed after that too..... it's hard for them to lose their buddies.
Blessings to you!

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

How nice your husband serenades you! Looks like what you are painting is very nice, indeed! Glad you had a good visit!

Kitty

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hi Mary,
thank you very much for the sweet post you left in my blog. I'm just a bit scatterbrained by your question, what do you mean by "Natasha needs my expertise on her post"? Where? Could you send me a link?
Carol xox