Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Petit Chandeliers

Petit Chandeliers

My son douglas took this photo for me. There are more goreous photos to come. He is amazing! They look like they are in the holiday issue of Marie Clair Ideees!!! But No they are not. They are soon here for YOU! They are accented with a choice of Aqua or soft pink Swarovski Crystals.
I actually needed to show the color choices better, so Doug took these shots (mine were Blurry!) He even set it up. I was very busy and I just asked him if he would take pics of them and could he please figure out how and where on his own!!! AMAZING Doug! Thank you very much!!! He does not have his pics up yet on flikr, but I will let you know when he does.
Speaking of amazing photography... Karla has a friends glallery showing at her blog. (after you see this do not miss her latest post (Monday, 13th) about her tag sale finds!
So I am back to the petit studio. : ) I will be putting things up on my etsy shop hopefully Wednessday night, if I am lucky. I a have amazing kids....Caitlin found some cute boxes for the necklaces...but I ahve to see how soon they can get here!
As summer winds down let's let it go with a lot of FUN! Let me know what you will be doing!

12 comments:

paige said...

wonderful petite chandeleirs!!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

So cute Mary! I can't see how you made them! I mean, I believe you...ha ha! Nice to have talented kids, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
I am new to blogging and have just come over to yours from Natasha's. You have a beautiful blog and I have enjoyed reading through it very much!!
I just love these tiny chandeliers too...they are so sweet!
All the best,
Kathy :)

Maria said...

So very lovely!!

Sugar Bear said...

I just love those little chandeliers! Doug did a wonderful job with the photography. Such talented children! Thank you for mentioning my blog! I wish I had some wonderful end of summer plans but nothing too exciting here. We are hosting a surprise anniversary party for my in-laws next weekend!
Karla

Sweet Remembrance said...

Oh the chandeliers are too sweet! I love the shabby old look with the pretty touches of the crystals!
Great photo too...

Rosemary said...

They are adorable. You did such a wonderful job on them. Tell your son great job on the photo.
Rosemary

Only a Paper Moon said...

They are soo cute!!! All of the little details, especially the crystals and the candles are just gorgeous!! Nice photo Doug!!

Monica said...

oh what sweet little chandaliers!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Those are sooo adorable and the photography, for this one I have to say, "merci me". IT's fabulous!

blessings said...

Absolutely lovely! And your photographer son is a,azing. Blessings... Polly

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, I just found your blog through flickr and I absolutely adore your petite chandeliers! Do you sell them special order? If there's any chance I could order one I'd be thrilled!
Gorgeous blog!
xo Natalea