Monday, June 18, 2007

***VOTING HAS STARTED***

Hello! I know I have left the "Big News post up all week! But this is BIG!!!! Did you see that "Jay" from the first season of Project Runway is in the group also!!! Oh that's nice, but we are voting for "NICE" hehehe! This is a really great contest with some cool stuff!
Remember, there is another artist who's name is similiar. JUST go for "NICE" that's it : )
You can go Vote for NICE now thru July 13th. You can only vote ONCE!

To see her Very pretty Deer Plaque, see the post directly below this one!
******THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS******

7 comments:

Renee said...

Good luck to your daughter I am heading on over to give a vote!

Rosemary said...

I just voted for your daughter, YAY!
Who cares if Jay is in the running.
Good Luck,
Rosemary

Rosemary said...

Hi again Mary,
You were asking about the finish on my hutch. I used two coats of primer and two coats of semi gloss paint.
Thanks for your nice comments.
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

I just voted for you know who! I'm keeping my fingers crossed :D

Meg said...

I just voted, too! Good luck Caitlin!!

Sadie Olive said...

I just voted, good luck!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hi Mary!! I voted for her!!! :D
Hope she wins!!
Michelle