Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Mr. Cat

When I was inelementary school one of my best friends had a big siamese cat... "Mr" and then later "Mr II".

I am not sure how Mr died but ....
This...

is  almost what we did to "Mr".
We would have a sleep over at my friends home.  When it was time for bed,
we would pull the sheets up to our chins and call to "Mr"... to come and jump up on the bed... and THEN!
Holding the covers tight, we quickly rasied them up causing "Mr" to sail up into the air and sometimes ~
off the bed.  He came back for more fun! "The cat came back.."  :) heheehe.

see you soon!
p.s.
he died years later
xo,
Mary

2 comments:

Jeva said...

Great piece of information ! Thanks for all this.
RetailEscaper

Glorious Sphynx Kittens said...

Nice Post....


I'm having very interesting information regarding Sphynx Kittens for Sale United States!