Wednesday, August 22, 2012


nest pretty things


Earlier this summer I treated myself to a pretty summery ponytail holder From Nest Pretty Things.
The rest of my order is sent off to some special young girls.

Caitlin, my daughter, is doing well with her medical tests... getting her closer to being on the
kidney transplant lists.  She must be on the list(s) even if she is going forward with a live donor
transplant.  this covers all bases.  Right now Her father and I are perfect 6's... we match all 6 points!  

YEAH ~ and now please keep us in your prayers as further tests are done for the ability to give up a kidney.
IF all goes well... well it is so wonderful!  I will let you know when we know more facts on a transplant!

Check out Caitlin's update.

P7150029/edts me

8 comments:

PCovi said...

That is huge answered prayer for both of you to match...uncommon, right? I like knowing JUST what to pray for..being specific. God gets glory from healing and so that is what I'll pray for!
Love your new hair decor, pretty Mary!

koralee said...

Hi my friend...so happy you came by to say HI..your ponytail hugger is adorable! Hope your summer was amazing..and happy september! xoxo

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Mary,

Love the little daisy ponytail holder.
Will be keeping Caitlin and you in my prayers, and for the transplant.
Think of you often.

Sending hugs
Carolyn

Jenni said...

Hello Mary~

That is such a cute ponytail holder, love it! :) And that is so amazing that both you and your husband are perfect matches! I will pray that your daughter continues to do well, as she waits for a transplant. As a mother myself, I can only imagine how anxious you must be for your daughter! I will be praying for you as well...

Blessings to you,
Jenni

Jenni said...

Hi again Mary~

I wanted to respond to your question regarding the wood floors in my master bedroom...We put down a new plywood subfloor and I did paint it. I used a technique I read about online that this woman used to create the look of wide plank floors. I will be sharing more about this in the next week or so! :)

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! :)

Blessings,
Jenni

fifi said...

Hello! I loved this post! Your blog is gorgeous! If you wouldn't mind, I would love it if you could visit my blog and maybe we could follow each other! Love, Sophia

fifi said...

Hello! I loved this post! Your blog is gorgeous! If you wouldn't mind, I would love it if you could visit my blog and maybe we could follow each other! Love, Sophia

tahir sumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.