Friday, January 14, 2011

Take Me Out Tonight

The New Year has begun with all of us, including Doug, Monica, Caitlin and also James still being down with the cold/flu bug...
not exactly energizing but it is inspiring. Once one is FINALLY well again, we are talking weeks here, a grateful feeling washes
over you and you are ready to get out there and meet 2011.

So I begin 2011 AND the Valentines season (oh, yes there is a Valentine Season) with
a cute video and song that will inspire everyone wherever they are at *(notice the line "dust off...").




Hobbes also enjoyed many naps over Christmas and New Years... I once saw him emerging from the folds of a VERY
fluffy comforter that was on a sofa.
Any talking or movement  I make he interprets as  "she is going to feed me"," she knows I am HUNGRY for the third
time this morning!"  This guy will eat all day if you let him, but I will not let him. Must not let his cute face bother me,
nor his paw as he ever so gently taps my shoulder or arm.
Soo cute is he.



Hobbes


XO,
Mary

1 comment:

Sugar Bear said...

Hope everyone is back on their feet really soon Mary!
Karla