Monday, November 29, 2010

Nativity

Hello!  Is everyone feeling nourished.  The joy of loved ones, laughter and
favorite family foods all combine to make a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.
Caitlin shared with us the Target "Black Friday tips" video series with us.  Very Funny.

The Christmas spirit kicks into high gear for me Thanksgiving weekend.
So to keep busy at home ~ A Nativity was made! 
PB260039good

"Sweet Baby Jesus" is a nice name.  All of the pieces are hand painted in soft
vintage  shades and a tiered table is made  and fine silver glitter is added.
This is designed by me for You!  Do stop by my Etsy Shop, Oh Merci :) 
I am helping Caitlin again but I do want to get a few pretty necklaces made for you also!

Oh, visions of sugar plums danced in my head just now... thinking of the marshmallow brownie
short cut desert I  made for the chocolate lovers on Thanksgiving Day.
I will make some this week and take a photo and give you the steps to quick chocolate delight!
I hope you like my new design!


Hugs,
Mary

9 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh Mary! This is really sweet.

koralee said...

Oh I love it...really adorable in everyway. Happy Monday. xoxoxo

Sugar Bear said...

Oh Mary! I love it! It is perfect and it is such a fun, adorable, whimsical interpretation. I just bought Chelsea a play nativity - can you believe they make a play set? It is going to be great for teaching her all about Christmas.
Hugs,
Karla

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Oooh and Aaah's. how cute is that! Love love LOVE it. Have a happy Monday, Mary xxx

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Mary,

I love your new design and all you have to share with us.
The Nativity scene is wonderful, the colours so pretty and soft.
the food all sounds delicious.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

roseroomnz.com said...

Mary, that is absolutely delightful! Rachaelxo

PCovi said...

That is wonderful! So sweet and cute on a tier like that!
You must get out and about so folks can see it!

{oc cottage} said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what a magical scene!

m ^..^

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

That's just too adorable!!!!