Thursday, March 6, 2008

Easter is Around the Corner!

P3040005_EDT.JPG

Ah, the sun is shining and it looks very beautiful outside. But if you are here in Chicago you better still bundle up, it is in the 20's with a wind chill of 13 degrees! On a walk recently I found my cheeks slightly frozen when I returned! Hahaha, but it feels so good to get out of the house and be around nature! Before long the little ducklings and goslings will be toddling around the river banks!
And Easter is only a few weeks away!!! So I have added a few Easter offerings to my Etsy Shop! Stop on over to see them up close! :)

I am going to treat myself to visiting with YOU and your places throughout the day : ). We cannot have all work and no play!
Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Mary

P3040003_EDT.JPG

5 comments:

Natasha Burns said...

Oh gosh Mary these Easter goodies are just so divine!!! No wonder they're sold out!!!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Mary!!!! Your photos of your crafts are so gorgeous...I just licked the screen!!!
Always such fresh happy photos here...I heart you.

Sarah said...

Brrrrrrr! Sounds cold. Not that cold down here in Texas! Lovely Easter goodies. The ones with handles are so so sweet!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos of your Easter goodies. The colors are wonderful. No wonder they sell so fast.

Shabby in Pink Boutique said...

I love your easter goodies...Very pretty! The baskets are delightful!
Stephanie