Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lilac and Lavender

From Natasha!

OOOOh how I love this bundle of soap. It arrived with the package from Natasha! She added it into the Album Handbag as a beautiful gift! Thank You Natahsha!

I am unable to get onto my mail site so please bear with me. How frustrating.
Caitlin will be at the Renegade Craft Fair THIS WEEKEND! : ) So if you want to meet her come on over! This is her second show ever! She has more products this year and more inventory! I have to say that I love each product design! The Deer Plaques, Wood Paintings and Banners she has been doing for a number of years! Whew, time goes by fast! This year she has a new item and NEW choice in Deer Plaques that is very, very lovely!!! I will show you photos, hopefully I will get some good shots, on Monday!
So have a really great fall weekend and stop on over to say Hi to Caitlin (meet Doug and her boyfriend James).

1 comment:

Sugar Bear said...

How did everything go at the Renegade Craft Fair?
Karla